In anticipate of MC Dekola upcoming Lolvely moment show, we at Wavyvibrations have tried to gather some details that will get you fully updated about the show.
We don’t have an exact date, but we sure have some details that will intrigue you!
Surely as the name implies, we expect to have a show filled with air of love, coupled with fun creating a never to be forgotten moment, hopefully better than his first sold out show last year.
Looking closely at the show theme name “lolvely” 90% will think its a mistake while the remaining 10% will just ignore it. But we are wavyvibrations getting exclusive details is our main priority! The “Lol” in the Lolvely moment stands for laugh out loud! A
confirmative stamp that it is a comedy show.
I remember saying we don’t know the real date yet, but trust me we know, the month and its coming up February! Are you hyped? Yea you should be!
This are the list of activities that will sure be coming up on that day!
Comedy,Jazz Music,Dope Tunes,Love Games, Dance, Spoken Word, Comedy Skit Performances. When we have more informations we will definitely hit you! Till then stay wavy!
Mr Eazi proposes to Temi Otedola!
For what seemed like a long while, celebrity power couple—Mr Eazi and Temi Otedola—are finally engaged as Oluwatosin Ajibade better known as Mr Eazi pops the heartwarming “Will you be my wife?” question to his girlfriend of 2 years Temiloluwa Otedola and she responded favourably in the affirmative “Yes” tone.
Fashion mogul and Icon Temi Otedola began dating artiste and music label CEO Mr Eazi in the year 2020 and have been living together ever since in their London apartment, sharing intimate moments, even meeting respective family members. This they’ve both shared in detail on their How Far? With Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola podcast.
Temi announced her engagement by posting the sea-side proposal of Mr Eazi on one knee asking the important question. The video goes by the simple caption of the infinity logo connoting they’re both locked in for life.
Congratulations to Temi Otedola and Mr Eazi!
Nicki Minaj agrees “Essence” should be song of the year at the Grammys
American superstar rapper, Nicki Minaj, shares the same sentiments as myriads of Wizkid fans and well-wishers worldwide, in that she concurs to the argument the trendsetting crossover record-breaking single from Wizkid’s 2020 released “Made In Lagos” album, Essence should be in the conversation for the coveted “Record of the Year” plaque at this year’s Grammy Awards.
Nicki Minaj agrees with Joe Budden that Essense should be Grammy Song Of The Year pic.twitter.com/hvdxQlItod
— King Henry 🥷🏾🛸 (@Kinghenryyyyyy) March 9, 2022
Although “Essence” did not receive the much desired nomination in the category for “Record of the Year” at the 2022 Grammy Awards, it did get a nod for Best Global Music Performance, the first of its kind.
Irrespective of the snub, Nicki whilie on Joe Budden TV (YouTube) as a guest on the special episode tagged A Conversation With Nicki Minaj & Joe Budden agreed with the host (Joe Budden) when he said “We need people on the Grammy board that know that “Essence” was song of the year” with an exclamatory “Right! Right!” response. She even proffered, “We should have our own Grammy Board“, in support of many and the popular believe that Black Americans or black artistes in general are always stereotyped to a particular category at the award show, if indeed they made it to the top categories, they barely win; Nicki Minaj does not have a Grammy Award herself and that is still a shock to many, especially when considering her refined catalogue of music.
Pheelz & Buju (BNXN) live the carefree lifestyle on “Finesse”
After much teasing, the anticipated Finesse by Pheelz and Buju (now BNXN) hit DSPs across the globe and just like the teaser gave off, Finesse is a banger! It is produced by young producer under Pheelz’s wing known as Miichkel.
On Finesse, Pheelz and Buju live their life to the fullest, the carefree lifestyle is what they desire and they are determined to stay on that track for the time being. “I’ve been living the fast life but I see it in slow mo / And you see my lifestyle, I got Gs in the turbo / . . . / Bad girl sey she want Netflix & Chill / So I ja ticket give her warning / If you fall in love, girls it’s certain / You go chop breakfast, I’m not capping“, Pheelz explains on the first verse, even saying love and relationship cannot stop him from living the ‘ballers’ lifestyle; “I’d be dammed if there’s anybody that could be like me / I be like Mo’ Salah, coming up the right wing / I cut through your defender, you no need to tell me / I must finesse / And you know sey me I must net“, Buju braggingly adds on the second verse, saying he can score any chick that catches his eye and dish her the next minute.
listen to the popular joyous chorus “Ah finesse / If I broke na my business / Ama shana e go bright o / Folake for the nighr o” here or on Apple Music.: